Skip to main content

BACK TO EGYPT


Acts 7:33-34

33 “Then the Lord said to him, ‘Take off your sandals, for you are standing on holy ground. 34 I have certainly seen the oppression of my people in Egypt. I have heard their groans and have come down to rescue them. Now go, for I am sending you back to Egypt.

_____________________________________________________________________

In God’s presence we may be called to serve in many ways.  Like Moses we may be called to go back to the place from where we once ran.  The place that once drove you into hiding will become a testimony that God calls you to face for His Glory.  If we are only praying for our daily bread and missing to ask God for His will to be done we are missing the point of surviving the past tribulations.  We are delivered and made whole in order to help others do the same.

One day we all may be called to go back to Egypt.  We must draw near to God and make ourselves ready to go where God calls.  We must remember that we are not the only ones who face the mountains we have once climbed.  Others need our testimony and example of faith as a light through the dark moments that they face.  Be ready and willing to go back to the place you have been delivered from to become an agent of deliverance and God’s will for someone else.

Remember I love you always and in all ways.

Rev. M. Harrison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RETURN!

Luke 15:20 20 And he arose and came to his father. But while he was yet at a distance, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. ________________________________________________   Some of us have struggled for so long with issues and the trappings of life that we have a desire to change, and break free, but we don’t know where to start.   We are also afraid of what it really means to be free from the struggle that has accompanied us for so long in our lives. . . We ask and say: “Well, Lord If I break free from, (adultery, obesity, smoking, lusting, alcohol, sex) what will I have to fight next? What will I have to focus on next?   I don’t know what freedom really feels like and that scares me!” These feelings are normal and truth be told, these feelings are some of the reasons we have relapsed back into our familiar activities.   However GOD has always been watching you.   Even before you accepted Christ and before you even a

COMFORT IN THE VALLEY!

Isaiah 40:30-31 New King James Version (NKJV) 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, 31 But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. In the short time that you have in this world you can expect to be tested. You should look for it and know that you will have valleys and mountain tops along the path that you walk as a Christian. It may seem that the path gets more and more narrow. It may seem that you come across another path that seems to lead you to easier terrain and a location with “greener grass”. Do not be fooled or discouraged. With each season of testing GOD allows you to experience, there will be a season of recovery and spiritual growth. When you are in your valley you can rest in the fact that you will have to go up a hill to reach the mountain top. And the higher the mountain top the longe

Be Encouraged!!

Ready or Not: Here Life Comes Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. I am starting this blog in response to the excuses I have had as to why I am not doing more for the kingdom of GOD. I have been in the USAF for 7 years and have been a studying to become a Chaplain and pastor for the past 7 years. I have been called into ministry for the past 17 years.. I have had a strong pulling in my soul to serve in full time ministry and have let myself put up blocks in my mind because of my commitment to my country as a military member. This showes a weakness in my heart and mind. I realize that just because I am not a full time Pastor or in "fulltime ministry" does not mean I do not have the opportunity to minister on a daily basis. Realize that no matter where you go or what you do there are opportunities to share GOD's word and work for him.